Easy Recipe: Yummy Chicken Pillows

Chicken Pillows. Chicken Pillows feature a delicious creamy chicken mixture stuffed in a buttery crescent roll. Chicken Pillows are a recipe my WHOLE family loves.

Homemade Chicken Pillows Recipe - Creations by Kara
Homemade Chicken Pillows Recipe - Creations by Kara (Gordon Brooks)
This recipe was in that box. There are a lot of different versions of this chicken pillows recipe out there. When I went off to college, I wrote down a ton of recipes from my moms recipe box.

When I went off to college, I wrote down a ton of recipes from my moms recipe box.

My mom used to make them when we were little.

Siggy Spice: Chicken Pillows

Chicken Pillows

Chicken Pillow Makeover Recipe | Healthy Ideas for Kids

Chicken Pillows (aka Chicken Ploopers)

The Open Pantry: Chicken Pillows

Chicken Pillows (aka Chicken Ploopers)

Buffalo Chicken Pillows with Blue Cheese Cream Sauce - Chef in Training

chicken pillows* | croutons & cupcakes*

Chicken Pillows | Mindy's Meals

The creamy chicken filled center is wrapped with crescent dough, breaded and baked. There are a lot of different versions of this chicken pillows recipe out there. Top with chicken gravy for a perfect finishing touch.