Easy Recipe: Perfect Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes. I think they're an excellent rendition of the famous Boston Cream Pie with their shiny dark chocolate glaze spilling over the tops of sweet vanilla flavored cupcakes that are. Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each halfway.

Boston Cream Cupcake - Halls Takes the Cake and Catering
Boston Cream Cupcake - Halls Takes the Cake and Catering (Lenora Salazar)
Boston cream pie in cupcake form! STEP II: MAKE THE CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE CUPCAKES Typically, Boston Cream Pies are made with sponge cakes. This is my new favorite, Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes.

My husband is a huge Boston Cream Pie fan, so when I came across these cupcakes, I knew I had to make them.

I hope this recipe will make it.

Delaine's Skinny Delights: Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes | Recipe | Boston cream pie, Boston cream pie cupcakes, Boston cream ...

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes To Make

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes - Whole and Heavenly Oven

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes - Life Love and Sugar

Strawberry Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes

Boston Sweet Tea Party: Cheat Sheet: Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes

Banana Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes - Le Petit Eats

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes - Boston Girl Bakes

This recipe is a fun twist on the traditional Boston Cream Pie: a simple yellow cake with a cream filling and chocolate glaze. And he loves Boston Cream Pie, so that was a bleak future for him until I had the cupcake epiphany. Put the egg yolks in a medium sized bowl and gently beat them together.